In the modern world, companies have access to large and complex data. Both structured and unstructured, data is received at a rapid pace and the number of data sources is only growing, making it extremely hard to manage it. Typical database solutions do not have the ability to capture, store, manage and analyze it. The need to uncover the insights and deliver results has never been at such a premium. So, over come these challenges the companies need a solid and a flexible Big Data Strategy.
As your trusted partner, Peach Infomatics, Inc will engage with you to understand your needs and create an optimal Big Data Solution. Our top-notch team brings in years of experience in mature technologies and know the nuances of those that are emerging, will help you implement the technologies you need to create quality information from your massive data, be able to narrate a story from it, and finally predict the future by looking at patterns and relationships. We are here to provide any strategic or tactical guidance to your Big Data Challenges
Our consultants can assess your IT infrastructure and define the capabilities necessary for your big data initiatives. We will help you build an integrated IT strategy that supports the collection, consolidation, management and security of your information. We will assess your existing infrastructure and suggest an architecture that deals efficiently with all types of data: structured, semi-structured and unstructured data.
When you’re ready to transform your infrastructure, we will help you enegage with various hardware vendors (like HP, DELL, etc.) to help you develop an IT architecture that provides the capacity to manage the volume, velocity, variety, voracity, and value of your data.
We will provide you with design and deployment services for Hadoop, as well as architecture implementation services to meet your specific needs. Our infrastructure services are built on best practices and provide an efficient, flexible and scalable infrastructure to support your big data platforms and applications.
Analytics and Visualization
Every Company has data. Every company can generate reports. But, the value is in the analytics and subsequent changes in behavior based on the data.
Analytics consistently delivers significant value – strategic to tactical, top-line to bottom-line – to the organizations and executives who use it. Organizations worldwide in business, the military, health care, and the public sector are realizing powerful benefits from Analytics, including:
- Big data Finding hidden clues to improve customer service and improve sales
- Business insight Providing quantitative and business insight into complex problems
- Business performance Improving business performance by embedding intelligence into an organization’s information systems to improve decision making
- Cost reduction Finding new opportunities to decrease cost or investment
Decision making Assessing the likely outcomes of decision alternatives and uncovering better alternatives
- Forecasting Providing a better basis for more accurate forecasting and planning
- Improved scheduling Efficiently scheduling staff, equipment, events, and more
- Planning Applying quantitative techniques to support operations, tactical planning, and strategic planning
- Pricing Dynamically pricing products and services
- Productivity Helping organizations find ways to make processes and people more productive
- Profits Increasing revenue or return on investment; increasing market share
- Quality Improving quality as well as quantifying and balancing qualitative considerations
- Resources Gaining greater utilization from limited equipment, facilities, money, and personnel
- Risk Measuring risk quantitatively and uncovering factors critical to managing and reducing risk
- Throughput Increasing speed or throughput and decreasing delays
With experience across every industry, we can help you turn insights into action, and action into tangible results. That’s high performance, delivered.
Harnessing the power of emerging technologies requires you to overcome complex systems integration challenges, both within your own organization’s walls and with your external partners, suppliers, and clients. Our consultants can help you manage the complexity inherent with technology change, from requirements planning to architecture, testing to deployment and beyond. And we offer a complete range of industry-leading services to help you, including systems development, solution and platform integration and program management, functional and testing services.
We can help your organization develop the strategies and implement the systems that build business value and drive performance. Our professionals bring a full range of experience and experts to each client engagement to help companies navigate their specific business situation.
Our courses focus on technology concepts and principles, ideal for multi-vendor, multi-technology environments. Supported by real-world use cases, the curriculum leverages industry best practices and industry-standard terminology and definitions. Our dedicated and experienced tutors work alongside you to ensure strong one on one coaching. This creates a student-focussed environment, and makes an ideal partner to provide you with all you need to meet your ambitious career goals.
Courses have been designed following robust consultation with our IT industry partners with focux on knowledge skills and attitudes required by employers.